You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can become an active member of Globalbilling.eu. Please read them carefully.
- For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by you and the Company, you hereby agree to become a subscriber to Globalbilling.eu, and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). The parties to this Agreement are you, the Subscriber, and Globalbilling.eu. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company agrees to provide to you all the privileges of subscription to Globalbilling.eu available to a Subscriber in good standing. This Agreement is subject to change by Company at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to the Subscriber by e-mail, posting at or via hyperlink to Globalbilling.eu, or by mail.
- ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT Globalbilling.eu ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT Globalbilling.eu DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF Globalbilling.eu OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN Globalbilling.eu. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT AND/OR DOWNLOADABLE FROM Globalbilling.eu INCLUDE EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, AND/OR TRANSEXUAL SITUATIONS OF A SEXUAL NATURE, THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS.
YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- I acknowledge and agree that all materials contained at Globalbilling.eu are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property. I acknowledge and agree that as such, I may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available at Globalbilling.eu only as authorized by the Company. I agree that I shall at no time access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use materials, directly or indirectly in places which the Company does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use. I hereby acknowledge and agree that no materials from any parts of Globalbilling.eu are authorized, and no materials are intended, by the Company to be accessed, viewed, downloaded or used by, or transmitted, broadcast or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas prohibited by law. I agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of materials from Globalbilling.eu, in which I am directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of Globalbilling.eu's and potentially other's intellectual property rights and other rights in such materials and shall further constitute a violation of Globalbilling.eu's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
a. Subscription Fees. The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms. Subscription fees are non-refundable; and you must be 18 years of age or older to receive a membership to Globalbilling.eu. For your convenience and satisfaction, all memberships will automatically renew upon expiration unless your subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to expiration. The cost of renewal will not exceed monthly membership costs at time of members' initial subscription. Cost of renewal will not be affected by any increase in Globalbilling.eu subscription rates. All membership cancellations can take place by visiting our MEMBER SERVICES area.
b. Other fees and/or charges for goods and services ordered at, through and/or from Globalbilling.eu and its licensees.
- Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Company of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with Globalbilling.eu; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Company is notified, by conventional mail or web site form, during normal business hours of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of Globalbilling.eu. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of Globalbilling.eu.
- Payment for the services provided to you at and/or through Globalbilling.eu may be made by automatic credit card or check debit and you hereby authorize Company and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf. You agree not to report as lost or stolen any credit card which you have used in conjunction with payment to Globalbilling.eu, or as unauthorized any charge by Globalbilling.eu, for any goods or services, including subscription, for which you do not have good reason to believe is, in fact, lost, stolen or unauthorized. You hereby agree that any such fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from Globalbilling.eu or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to Globalbilling.eu on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to Globalbilling.eu remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to Globalbilling.eu for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
- Subscription to Globalbilling.eu may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of Globalbilling.eu. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership for any reason.
- The cardholder can cancel the order and require a refund when the service is not provided at the latest 30 days after the order took place.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to Globalbilling.eu. Access to and use of Globalbilling.eu is through the use of a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. For security reasons, Globalbilling.eu will not release passwords. Unauthorized access to Globalbilling.eu is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Globalbilling.eu hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, and other software associated with authorized Subscriber use of Globalbilling.eu which Company provides ("Materials") during the period in which you are a current Subscriber in good standing. You may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available by Globalbilling.eu, you may make only a single copy of such Materials for your personal use and enjoyment. You may not remove any propriety notices from Materials at any time. You may make no use of Materials not expressly authorized herein or by prior express written authorization from Company. Prohibited uses, include, without limitation: (1) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (2) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (3) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials except as provided herein; (4) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (5) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and (6) making any other use of the Materials. This license does not grant you any rights to any software enhancements or updates of any kind.
- Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to Company for electronic dissemination, all Materials displayed at or otherwise available through Globalbilling.eu are proprietary, and, except for initial downloading, may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Company. All editions of Globalbilling.eu, and all Materials and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with Globalbilling.eu are protected by the copyright laws of the The Netherlands, international copyright treaties and other laws and regulations. All rights are reserved. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Materials and other matter at Globalbilling.eu shall at all times remain in Company, its parent(s), subsidiary(ies), licensee(s) and assign(s). All intellectual property and other rights in and to any intellectual property content accessed through the Materials is the property of the applicable content owner, which may be the Company, its parent(s), subsidiary or subsidiaries, licensee(s) and assign(s), or others, and may be protected by applicable copyright and/or other laws. The limited and non-exclusive license granted to you herein grants to you no rights to use such content except as set forth herein. This license will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of this Agreement, cease, for any reason, to be a Subscriber in good standing, or are notified of its termination by the Company or its authorized agent(s). You agree that upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all copies of the Materials in your possession.
- Any liability of Company, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Company for the preceding month. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- All materials included at Globalbilling.eu are for the private use by Subscribers only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Notices from Globalbilling.eu to Subscribers may be given by means of e-mail, by general posting on Globalbilling.eu, or by conventional mail. Communications from you to the Company may be made by e-mail, conventional mail or telephone.
- Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
YOU HEREBY AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS